A new release of Gnome-Pie was sent into the wild! There were some little improvements and bug fixes, but nothing with extraordinary impact.
- Update Statistics are not tracked anymore and new users wont be questioned to send the statistics file. I got files by more than 150 users and was able to write a successful Bachelor thesis.
- New Feature A Bulgarian translation has been added. Thanks to Martin Dinov!
- New Feature A Chinese translation has been added. Thanks to Ting Zhou!
- New Feature It’s now possible to drag and drop Slices between Pies in the configuration window.
- Bugfix It’s now possible to bind Pies to hot keys containing the Super-key (normally referred to as the Windows-key)
- Bugfix A possible segmentation fault on start-up has been fixed.
- Ubuntu 12.10 PPA support.
In the meantime I started working on a new project, which will change Gnome-Pie dramatically. It’s called OpenPie and you’ll hear about it soon…
Until then… stay tuned!